- Character Name: Darbii
- Species: Asura
- Gender: Female
- Alma Mater: College of Statics
- Occupation: Searching for her path...
- Profession: Elementalist
- Marital Status: Single
Darbii is quite short, even by Asuran standards, standing at only three feet or so; however she is quite proportionate in that she is also incredibly slender. Her head, like all of her race is large and slightly oval-shaped, with large, long ears that have darker tips than the rest of her skin. Her skin is a pale cream color, and she has a distinctive darker coloring that runs down the center of her face, coming down into a point at the tip of her nose. Her nose is small, yet wide, and protrudes only slightly from her face. She has large, almond-shaped eyes that are bright blue like a chrysocola crystal. Atop her head, her hair is short, a white-silver in color and well-coifed. She often ties back with a blue ribbon to keep it out of her face while attending to her duties.
- Age: She appears to be rather young, but old enough to have held a position of authority in Rata Sum & Metrica Province.
- Height: 3'0" ft.
- Weight: 52.6 lbs.
Darbii, just like any Asura, can be a snarky know-it-all with a feisty nature. However, unlike most of her race, she is incredibly accepting of other races, and even has a secret soft spot for Skritt and Quaggan. However, Hylek at times can still rub her the wrong way.
Though she has a desire to always be correct in every way possible, she will be the first to concede if her point has been proven incorrect (though the person disagreeing with her better have infallible proof)!
- Weaknesses: Desires to always be correct in all situations. She has a difficult time when incorrect or defeated.
- Likes: Skritt, Quaggan, money, exploration, adventure, her guild (krewe), magic, helping others.
- Dislikes: Pickpockets, cheapskates, people who lack direction
- Quirks: Feisty attitude, clumsy
- Religion/Philosophy: Eternal Alchemy — All beings and magic in the world of Tyria are part of a greater purpose or design.
Education & Occupation
Abilities & Talents